View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 04:21 AM

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

It definitely works both ways. I had had more experience of agency nurses coming to work with me than me actually going and doing the shifts. I have worked with some great nurses that way, particularly in London they were from all over the world which gives a great insight into nursing in other areas. They often had great tales to tell. At the same time I have also worked with some pretty lazy individuals and also had the misfortune to find a very stupid person who wasn't actually who they said they were. I have also found myself on nights with a director of nursing keeping her hand in by doing agency (that kept me on my toes)!