View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Should I take the NCLEX?

Hi Elaine,
I see that you are going to register with the Canadian Nursing Council; similarly you need to register in the particular state of United States where you are going to work. Considering USA, all state boards require registration to work as a RN respectively. The validity period for registration differs from state to state. I have registered with Wisconsin Board of Nursing, where I need to renew once in two years and the renewal charge is $66. To obtain information about the validity period for each state and its renewal procedure browse:

Backiam RN,
GS3 India Services Pvt Ltd.
Reply With Quote