View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 05:31 PM

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies so far. I also visit other forums and rarely / never post, but just wondered what made people post or not here. I call in several times a day and usually see a few 'guests' and sometimes other members. I often don't post for a few days as I don't always have anything to say and don't like to comment for the sake of it. Looks like I have succeeded in getting a response, but I would still like to hear from people who visit but don't post and would be happy to post on your behalf through a private message if you would prefer.

There is something about the time of year here too Marachne, perhaps with the coming of spring we can inject some new life?