View Full Version : Hello!

L&DRN
09-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Hello! Just found this forum and so am still feeling my way around it. I am looking for other nurses to talk to, to vent to, to empathize with, to share ideas with and just talk to those who share a common bond. I am also one of those "geezers", having been in nursing for 28 yrs. now, dealing with all the changes that have come and are still coming about and finding it tough to deal with at times... Glad I found ya!
Connie

Julie
09-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Welcome to the forum Connie!

MyOwnWoman
09-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome Connie......"but I don't know nothing about birthing no babies Miss Scarlett." I'm sorry, I just couldn't restrain myself.

KimRN
09-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Hello! Just found this forum and so am still feeling my way around it. I am looking for other nurses to talk to, to vent to, to empathize with, to share ideas with and just talk to those who share a common bond. I am also one of those "geezers", having been in nursing for 28 yrs. now, dealing with all the changes that have come and are still coming about and finding it tough to deal with at times... Glad I found ya!
Connie

Girlfriend, welcome to Geezerville! There are plenty of us around but plenty of young blood to keep us on our toes. We certainly have seen a lot of changes in our time!:)