View Full Version : I published my first book!

Guy Caduceus
03-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm just a regular Joe who decided to write about my experiences in nursing school and I'm having a terrible time marketing it on my own. I hope it's okay if I drop my link here to raise its visibility a little

Please consider giving it a shot! It's very inexpensive and I put as much insight as I possibly could into it. I believe being in the field for several years now has given me a little more perspective than I had if I'd written it when school was a fresh wound... I mean, victory!

As an older, nontraditional student myself, I wrote this with those in mind who are unsure if they missed their window of opportunity or aren't sure if they're cut out for it. I hope it offers some reassurances and very practical advice for those who might be intimidated by the prospect of starting school again. Also, please share my link with anyone you know considering school! This definitely isn't just for nontraditional students. Any age or experience could get something out of reading it!

If this isn't welcome here, just let me know (curse and throw feces, if you like--I have thick skin and a poor sense of smell, I can take it). Admins, please delete this post if it isn't an appropriate forum.

Thank you!!!

Guy Caduceus
03-09-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm not used to message boards....

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Nursing-School-Recounting-Extraordinarily-ebook/dp/B00YI8O0YC/