View Full Version : Nursing Jobs website

nursing_jobs
06-29-2017, 03:23 AM
what are you looking for in an ideal nursing jobs websites.

what would you like to see? We are forming a nursing jobs website... by nurses and for nurses. ;-)

PaulaJo
08-20-2017, 11:35 AM
In terms of content:

- Obviously, a large supply of positions -- something that will be difficult to offer for a brand new site. And the ability to find job openings that I can't already find everywhere else (ie the feeds from the main recruitment agencies)
- A wide range of types of positions -- not just hospitals, all kinds of other settings too

In terms of info:

- Job descriptions that actually provide some detail -- not just copy/pasted descriptions where only the name of the position and location has changed
- Descriptions that highlight the benefits of a position beyond just the salary. Schedules and flexibility, education possibilities, etc

In terms of search:

- Being able to search for jobs by location, specialization, type of work (permanent positions vs travel jobs vs per diem)..
- Most importantly: being able to search by combination of location and specialization, so you can dig down in more detail.
- Re: the above - should be able to search by any location, not just the location I registered with -- might be looking for a job elsewhere!

In terms of follow-up:

- Being able to choose whether I want to be approached by recruiters (and have my phone light up) or just want to search for jobs and choose myself whether to approach a potential employer or not.

Um.. I'm sure there's more.. Picky, picky! I know :-D