View Full Version : Medical Videos

dr.fox
10-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Hello.
I would like to thank and concgratulate the forum team for this great idea and layout..
I am actually a medical student..I came to ur site through google..
I would like to share this website with you which contains lots of medical videos and you also can upload your videos..Hoping you will like it.
http://www.medicalvideos.us

Jess
10-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi dr.fox and welcome to Nursing Voices! :D Thanks for the website, it's quite interesting!

jojodow
10-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi Dr Fox,

It would be great to get some Physicians on here and hear their respective. Maybe defend their kind when we start venting. :darth:

Polaris
10-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow - what a great learning site. I see quite a benefit with using some of those videos for new grads or students you are precepting.

Thanks for the link.

dr.fox
10-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi Dr Fox,

It would be great to get some Physicians on here and hear their respective. Maybe defend their kind when we start venting. :darth:

Thank you so much..
LOL..why should i defend physicians..I know many doctors who tell me that we are nothing without the nurses,,and that they are more experienced than us..and we always learn from them.I wonder why physicians get higher salary..

MyOwnWoman
10-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Thank you so much..
LOL..why should i defend physicians..I know many doctors who tell me that we are nothing without the nurses,,and that they are more experienced than us..and we always learn from them.I wonder why physicians get higher salary..

Are you sure it's not the nurses telling you that? Welcome to Nursing Voices.