View Full Version : Currently Reading

mofo
12-17-2007, 08:21 PM
I am a total book addict, and I love to hear what others are reading.

I am currently read "Vanishing Acts" by Jodi Picoult.

Before that was "Blood Brothers" by Nora Roberts.

MyOwnWoman
12-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm a bit more boring right now.

I'm reading: Start your own Business and AMA's Electronic Medical Records

Guaranteed to put you right to sleep or if you read on the toilet, constipation is a certainty.

Marachne
12-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I took being sick as permission to do some light reading. Just finished Territory by Emma Bull. Set in Tombstone Arizona before the gunfight at the OK Corral...except some of those historical characters are sorcerers! (and the protagonist is a strong woman).

OK, back to the exciting stuff: Constructing Grounded Theory: A practical Guide Through Qualitative Analysis by Kathy Charmaz and Conceptual Models for Nursing Practice, and all of those lovely manuscripts about end-of-life, long-term-care, family caregiving and the like

geenaRN
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Let's see....

I just finished the book by Dr. Jerry Nielsen "Cheating Death in Antarctica." She's the one who found a lump in her breast while wintering there. I enjoyed the book although I found her personality a bit (ok, a lot) martyrish. The best part about the book was how she describes what life is like there.

So then I started getting interested in Antarctica and read "Endurance" and am now reading "Race to the Pole."

Polaris
12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm reading my email and christmas wish lists. That's about it right now.

Julie
12-18-2007, 11:01 AM
I have recently read all of the Harry Potter books (previously had read the first 3) but am hoping to get down to some more reading in the next week or so when (hopefully) I'll have some time.

runningnurse
12-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I just finished reading Jodi Picoult's "Plain Truth". I LOVE her books, just so interesting and different than most.:D

gracenotes1
03-06-2008, 11:31 AM
I just finished Mitch Albohms--For One More Day.
I read it twice because it was so good.

One of my writer friends wrote a book recently called Daughter of Lot, it is very good.
On to magazines these days--