View Full Version : Change of Shift

KimRN
01-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi all!

For those of you who don't know, there is a nursing blog carnival called Change of Shift that goes up every other Thursday.

If you have a blog, submit a post! I see a lot of new bloggers here and it's a great way to get readers.

The next edition will be hosted at Nursing Jobs.com, but I am the one putting it together so flood my email with submissions!!! ;)

You can submit the link to your post to:

kmcallister911 at mac dot com

Mother Jones, RN
01-07-2008, 09:08 AM
I can't wait to see the next edition of Change of Shift. I've sent in my submission!

MJ

Marachne
01-07-2008, 02:32 PM
And I've sent my first ever submission! (Which I already got asked by a "big name" in EOL care if they could link to it--guess I installed that stat counter just in time, eh?

Oh, I guess that means I also should consider posting more...:dancing2:

geenaRN
01-07-2008, 04:56 PM
I am soooo bad about submitting to carnivals. Then again, I'm not too great at posting frequently either.

MyOwnWoman
01-08-2008, 12:08 PM
I submitted my first post too, but when I put in the address you gave, it got returned to me! So, I submitted through another route, I hope you got it.

Mother Jones, RN
01-09-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm happy to see that more people are getting involved in Change of Shift. I can't wait to read the next edition when it comes out. :dancing:

MJ :pepsi:

KimRN
01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
And I've sent my first ever submission! (Which I already got asked by a "big name" in EOL care if they could link to it--guess I installed that stat counter just in time, eh?

Oh, I guess that means I also should consider posting more...:dancing2:

So now you've a post - would you like to be a host?

Okay, baaaad pun, but there's lots of openings over the next few months!

:curtsey:

KimRN
01-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I submitted my first post too, but when I put in the address you gave, it got returned to me! So, I submitted through another route, I hope you got it.

I'm going through the posts tonight. You mean it did not come through to the mac.com address? :motz:

I'm gonna have to have a talk with mac.com.....

Mother Jones, RN
01-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey, Kim. I'll help you out with Change of Shift. Just let me know when you would like me to service as host. :wave:

MJ :pepsi:

Julie
01-10-2008, 01:58 AM
Also happy to do some hosting any time.

Must start to post more on my own blog, and particulary about nursing so that I also have something to submit soon! Been far too lazy lately. :D

geenaRN
01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd be glad to host again, too, Kim! Just give me a date!

MyOwnWoman
01-10-2008, 11:13 AM
No Kim, it didn't go through. I sent it to kmcallister911@mac.com

KimRN
01-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi!

I just sent out potential dates to all who offered to host - watch your emails! : )