View Full Version : Sorting Members

P/J
02-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Shane,
Is there a way to sort members into where they are from? I would like to know if there are any other Australians on here. It might be useful also see who is what state (USA).

Shane
02-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Doesn't look like there is. Looks like your only option is to go to the Member List, select Search, and then click the Advanced Search link. There you can put in a Location, but not everyone chooses to show their location so you're currently the only one that comes up in a search for Australia.

Would it be useful to have categories for each country or region? Would there be good conversations that would fit better there than anywhere else?

Julie
02-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I think that might be a great idea. It would help us get insight into some of the issues which are specific to certain geographic areas.

P/J
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
It seems to be a good idea, however at this stage I have nothing to put into such a category, so I suggest leaving it until it is needed.

Mr Ian
02-06-2008, 02:27 AM
I is in Oz

P/J
02-06-2008, 03:37 AM
Mr Ian,
You don't happen to be 'the nurse formally known as ImpactEDnurse?'

:marshmallow::marshmallow::marshmallow:

KimRN
02-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Mr Ian,

:marshmallow::marshmallow::marshmallow:

What do you mean "formerly"? :eek:

P/J
02-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Don't react too harshly KimRN. ImpactEDnurse however pulled his great blog down and now writes under another blog. I just happen to know his name was Ian.

LittleBird
02-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Don't react too harshly KimRN. ImpactEDnurse however pulled his great blog down and now writes under another blog. I just happen to know his name was Ian.

Actually his fantastic blog came back up a little while ago. It was a very happy day... :) (Yeah... I'm a fan...:curtsey:)

KimRN
02-08-2008, 06:06 PM

Man, I have got to get out around the blogosphere more...I had no idea it was ever down! :egg:

Mr Ian
02-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Mr Ian,

Nope. This is the nick I use almost everywhere... and I'm not much of an ED nurse. I do psych.