View Full Version : RN to BSN On line Programs

02-14-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm taking the step to get my BSN. Right now I have an ADN. I've been doing some research on on line programs because the flexibility with my family and my father at home would be the best way to go for me right now (even though it's as expensive as all get out.)

I'd like some input if any of you out there have any to offer. I've looked into Kaplan, Westcoast, and Florida Hospital University. I also checked into a few others that I immediately dismissed for one reason or another.

If any of you have any input, please....lay it on me brothers and sisters.

02-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Well-regarded Indiana Wesleyan University offers great a RN-to-BSN online program (as well as superb Masters in Education, Administration, and Primary Care online programs). The RN-to-BSN program requires two practicums which can easily be accomplished in your community. See for more information.

"Juggling a career, family and other commitments doesn't leave much time to finish your degree.

That's why busy adults find Indiana Wesleyan University:

...convenient Register only once for all courses in your program, and your books and materials will be delivered directly to you. With courses offered online and at more than 80 locations, we bring the classroom to you.

...effective Our graduation rate is higher than 70 percent, which is among the highest in the nation. (The national average is less than 45 percent.)

...relevant Faculty teach current applications of best practices while fellow students bring a variety of work experiences to share.

...proven With more than 9,000 current students and 20 consecutive years of record enrollment, our quality curriculum, experienced instructors, and helpful student services have proven to be a foundation for success of 23,000 alumni." ( )

I truly enjoyed the high academic standard, the supportive course facilitators, and the reasonable tuition of IWU. Quite a few of the people in my cohort remain my friends to this day.