View Full Version : Hello everyone!

MelJayne
03-20-2008, 10:14 PM
My name is Melanie. I'm a RN in a level II ER in Florida. It's crazy busy nearly everyday and we are over-worked and under-payed, but for some reason I love it anyways, lol. I will be happy when the snowbirds go back so we can slow down just a little. Nice people (most of them), but they make us SO much busier.

I've been married nearly 12 years and have 3 wonderful blessings. 2 girls- Celes 6 and Terra 4. And 1 very spoiled little redheaded boy- Gabriel 18 months.

Nice to meet you all.

Polaris
03-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome from a fellow ER nurse. Looking forward to reading more from you.

geenaRN
03-21-2008, 01:32 AM
Welcome to a fellow mother of a spoiled Gabriel :) Mine will be 16 months in a few days.

Nice to see you here!

LesleyJoy
03-21-2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Joy

Julie
03-21-2008, 05:04 AM
Welcome to Nursing Voices, I look forward to hearing more about your work and the difficulties of juggling that with your obviously busy homelife.

:dancing2:

KimRN
03-21-2008, 09:44 PM
My name is Melanie. I'm a RN in a level II ER in Florida. It's crazy busy nearly everyday and we are over-worked and under-payed, but for some reason I love it anyways, lol. I will be happy when the snowbirds go back so we can slow down just a little. Nice people (most of them), but they make us SO much busier.

I've been married nearly 12 years and have 3 wonderful blessings. 2 girls- Celes 6 and Terra 4. And 1 very spoiled little redheaded boy- Gabriel 18 months.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome, Melanie! I don't have a spoiled Gabriel to contribute (my youngest is almost graduating high school), but I'm an ER nurse! Kudos to you for juggling family and work! I did it many years ago and now look back and wonder how I did it! : )