View Full Version : Hello

pat
04-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi, my name is Pat and I'm a nurse of more then 20 years (that's all I admit to). My clinical experiences included staff nursing at a major university medical center (med-surg, ICU, PICU) I then went in to long term care mid-level management (house supervisor, staff development, HR). In 1999 I founded and created Nurse-Recruiter.com the first job board exclusively for nurses on the Internet. I now own and operate a new job board for health care professionals at www.jobs-2o.com. I am very proud of our new site. We offer some of the most extensive privacy tools for our professional colleagues (you can even post resumes in complete anonymity). We also are launching new next generation tools including an ability to chat live (as in instant messaging) with employers directly from our site. I'm looking forward to some exchanges with the folks here at nursingvoices and welcome any requests for information about creating your own nursing web presence.

Some of you may be interested to know that I was in my 40's when I started my first web site and had never even tried building a web page before. I love helping my professional colleagues build the nursing presence on the Internet.

runningnurse
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Welome:) I might be looking into your website sooner rather than later;) Any advice for immigration to the States??
Look forward to hearing from you!

LesleyJoy
04-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Welcome, Pat, to Nursing Voices. Congratulations, too, on your long career in nursing and on your success in developing those job boards.

Looking forward to seeing you here often.

Joy