View Full Version : Just hate an empty forum

notratched
06-23-2007, 08:11 AM
These forums look so sad and empty, I had to post something to kick one off. This site looks like it could be a fab resource if people use it. Anyway: I am between my first and second semesters of a BSN program and am on pins and needles waiting to hear whether I got a PCT job I really really want! It was so scary to interview for my first nursing job, even if it is a student job.

Langus
06-23-2007, 11:05 AM
I am between my second and third semesters of a BSN program in Washington State. I am very excited for clinicals this Fall. My first 8 week rotation is Mental Health and the second 8 is Med/Surg. Last semester did a lot of my fellow classmates in because they didn't pass Patho, I passed but it wasn't a very fun or uplifting semester for anyone. Hopefully, this one will be much much better!!

KimRN
07-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I am between my second and third semesters of a BSN program in Washington State. I am very excited for clinicals this Fall. My first 8 week rotation is Mental Health and the second 8 is Med/Surg. Last semester did a lot of my fellow classmates in because they didn't pass Patho, I passed but it wasn't a very fun or uplifting semester for anyone. Hopefully, this one will be much much better!!

After 29 years, I'm doing an online BSN program through the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. Because I'm already an RN, my clinicals will be public health and done locally.

It's a lot of fun...that may sound weird, but I am enjoying the process!:)

somedaynurse
07-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi all,
I start my BSN program in the Fall (52 days, not that I'm counting. I am transferring 63 credits, so I guess I'm not totally new at this. I am in my thirties but being accepted has definitely turned me into a teenager. I love everything about getting ready for school, and I can't shut up about school or nursing or medicine, so this forum will be great fun!

NotRatched: Did you hear about your job??

~Raven

KimRN
09-07-2007, 08:41 AM
These forums look so sad and empty, I had to post something to kick one off. This site looks like it could be a fab resource if people use it. Anyway: I am between my first and second semesters of a BSN program and am on pins and needles waiting to hear whether I got a PCT job I really really want! It was so scary to interview for my first nursing job, even if it is a student job.

Yeah, I want to know if you got the job!!! :D

Jess
09-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm a second year nursing student and I guess this forum is kind of empty, however, I like it here so far! Very nice and kind people and it's so organized. ;)

KimRN
09-16-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm a second year nursing student and I guess this forum is kind of empty, however, I like it here so far! Very nice and kind people and it's so organized. ;)

Maybe everyone is studying. I'm up at 6:51 on a Sunday am and I should be doing statistics and instead I'm on the forum!:D

Jess
09-16-2007, 10:47 AM
That could be a reason why, I definitely see more members and guests viewing this forum! :) I have to start reading my psych readings! Anyways, an empty forum is definitely way too boring sometimes, I've been to a couple of forums where I was the only active poster, haha. ;)

Marachne
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
My advisor/chair told me that when she got her PhD, at the party her partner threw for her, her partner recounted all of her procrastination techniques...

Oh, I think I have an idea for a new thread!

Jess
09-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, I just saw 20 guests and a couple of members online a few hours ago. That's quite a lot of people popping into here! :) I don't think this forum will be "empty" anymore. ;)