View Full Version : Category Changes

Shane
07-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks so much to all of you who have made suggestions as to what changes we need to make to the site! After waiting a week or so to get good feedback, we're starting to make those changes now. The "Management" category has changed to "Leadership," and we've added a category specifically for the Office of the National Nurse (http://www.nationalnurse.blogspot.com/).

Some more changes are on the way as well, so stay tuned. And keep those suggestions coming!

Shane
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Alright, more new categories! We just added:
- Academia
- Advanced Practice
- Long-Term Care
- Back to School
- Tips & Tricks

Keep the suggestions coming!

Mother Jones, RN
07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I think these are good choices, and I hope that these categories will encourage people to jump into the mix.

kate loving shenk
07-05-2007, 07:37 PM
here's a few more suggestions:

1) single payer health plan or universal coverage for all americans
or you could call it: medicaire for all americans

2) the nurse/doctor relationship

3) nurses are healers

thank you.

P/J
09-18-2007, 05:27 AM
What happened to all the Threads, when the site first stared there were a lot more, including one for male nurses. Where have they all gone?

geenaRN
09-18-2007, 11:07 AM
It was getting to be a lot to wade through. We decided to combine categories to make things a bit more streamlined. :flowers:

Jess
09-18-2007, 12:14 PM
It was getting to be a lot to wade through. We decided to combine categories to make things a bit more streamlined. :flowers:

Hmm, now that I think about it, I think this is why I like Nursing Voices so much. There aren't too many threads, too many different categories and it's simple and organized. :)

Julie
09-18-2007, 01:27 PM
What happened to all the Threads, when the site first stared there were a lot more, including one for male nurses. Where have they all gone?

You can start a new thread for male nurses :)

PixelRN
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
I like that it's more streamlined. It makes it so much easier to navigate through. As more people come and join more threads will be started.

jojodow
09-18-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm with Pixel and Jess...I like the organization of it. You can always start a thread for anything more specific.

I'm reading every post every day now...and have read all the posts before I started.....I need the simple board to see what I'm missing.

:pcguru:

KimRN
09-20-2007, 04:42 AM

Awww PJ, I love your avatar! Start a Male Nurses thread!
:party:
I think you should!