View Full Version : Hi There

Sharon
05-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi, my name is sharon and I am from Australia. I am in my first year of study to be an EEN. I am coping with the level of study at this point but there are some questions in assignments that seem a little difficult to answer, so from time to time I need a little help. I have only done 2 weeks placement so far in my training and look forward to doing more....I hope I can have some of my questions answered in this forum. Thanks and hope to talk soon.....

Julie
05-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Great to see you here Sharon, welcome to Nursing voices! :D

P/J
05-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Welcome aboard Sharon, There are a few of us from Aust on here so we will be able to give you some direct answers. Where are you from. I'm in Melbourne.

Sharon
05-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi PJ, thanks for your response, its helped heaps, glad to know there's some aussies on here as well, originally im from melb, but am now based in brisbane.....I'm studying for my EEN....have you finished studying???

MyOwnWoman
05-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi Sharon, welcome to Nursing Voices.

Sharon
05-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Hi, thanks for the welcome, I hope to talk soon and on a regular basis....

Mother Jones, RN
05-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi Sharon:

Welcome to Nursing Voices. I always enjoy the conversations that we have on our board. I know that you will find a lot of support here, so please keep coming back. We love students.
:knuddel:

MJ :pepsi:

Sharon
05-27-2008, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome Mother Jones, I look forward to having many conversations with everyone at nursing voices....

P/J
05-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi PJ, thanks for your response, its helped heaps, glad to know there's some aussies on here as well, originally im from melb, but am now based in brisbane.....I'm studying for my EEN....have you finished studying???

Finish my RN Div1 in November (hopefully) Have my RN Div2 at the moment (EEN, LPN, etc)