View Full Version : Hi

wishNhopeNdreamN
05-31-2008, 02:51 AM
My name is Robin. and I am new to the site. I am getting ready to start NS in August to get my ASN. I just got my acceptance a week ago. I'm still riding in the clouds :)I am currently enjoying being on summer break, and soaking up as much time with my family as I possiblly can before school starts back up in the Fall.

This will be a second career for me. I did hair for over 10 years. I have a great husband who is totally supportive, which makes all the difference in the world. I also have 5 wonderful kids. (son 21, daughter 17, daughter 13, daughter 5, and son 2)

I also work full time with adults who are dd. I work weekend overnights so it allows for lots of study time. Perfect for school! My program is PT so I'm hoping I will be able to continue working. I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I belong to a couple of other sites too, but I am happy to find a new one to peruse. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Julie
05-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Hi there and welcome to Nursing Voices. Great news that you hve been accepted onto the program; make the most of your summer break! Hope you visit often and join in the discussions, you will find us a friendly bunch!

MyOwnWoman
06-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Nursing Voices. It's good to have you.

Polaris
06-24-2008, 03:54 PM
How exciting for you! Welcome to a career that has so many choices and pathways to take.