View Full Version : New-B /PreNursing Student

Audrey28
07-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Hello everyone! :) I'm new here... My name is Audrey I'm 28 [in case you didn't catch that]- I am a single mom to my daughter Alayna whom is 8. I am currently working F/T [At WorldStrides- and Educational Student Travel Agency- been there 5 years]and am going to school at night. I am still in the pre-Req's phase of my "career"- but I know I want to be a PEDS/NICU nurse and I have a long road ahead of me- but cannot wait to get there. I am a Christian- I live on the EC/ Virginia. I love learning more about Nursing- and am reading a few books : Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul, also Nurses the Human Touch... Um I am very into fitness [have not always been]- joined the gym back in May and I go 5 days a week and I LOVE IT. [If you knew me before this would amaze you. LOL:proud:] ummm- I was seeing a guy that I dated back when I was 16- whom is now in the Army- and let me tell you that was tough- I still love him very much- but with time and distance [He is in EL Paso, TX]- its a little tough right now- and our situation is just very complicated- but whatever is meant to be will be- God will show me the way... I love sites/ forums like this... I'm sort of having withdrawals from another site- one dedicated to military spouses- so I decided to check on one for ME- and my Career- so here I am and that is me in a Nut Shell... Hope to meet some nice peeps who can help me out- and tell me what the heck I'm doing! LOL
:cheers: LOL

P/J
07-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Audrey, welcome aboard!!

The marshmallow dancers welcome you.
:marshmallow::marshmallow::marshmallow::marshmallo w:

MyOwnWoman
07-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh Audrey...what beautiful lips you have. Welcome to Nursing Voices.

Audrey28
07-22-2008, 04:23 PM
LOL haha thanks- but those aren't my lips- I'll have to try that though and post my own.... :)

Julie
07-23-2008, 03:32 AM
Great line in make-up!

Welcome to NV Audrey!

Mother Jones, RN
07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Great lips! Welcome to Nursing Voices.

MJ :pepsi:

Audrey28
07-23-2008, 03:02 PM
:flowers:Thanks for the welcome- I changed my avatar already... LOL

sspl08
08-23-2008, 01:21 AM
hi guys,
I want to tell you about student life.we know that student life is very fine.As the nation waits for Senators John McCain and Barack Obama to choose their respective running mates, no one has a better reason to be curious about the choice than the students, faculty and staff of Washington University.
Indiana Drug Addiction (http://www.drugaddiction.net/indiana)