View Full Version : Update time!!

P/J
09-03-2008, 09:05 PM
After reading post by Mother, I realised that there are quite a few of us students on here, so what are we all up to?
--------------
As always I'm still on placement, this time in pediatrics which is turning out to be a lot of fun. My next placement in in Emergency for 80 hours. I finish at the end of October (2 months left!!:cheers:) and can't wait to start working full time!

TheBean
09-05-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm still here too. I've been elected VP of the SNA. I'm excited but I'm already getting emails from people complaining about things like our clinical uniforms. *sigh* I swear, some people's mouths must burn if they don't complain about something. :banghead: But I'm excited about starting a mentoring program, so I'll take the good with the bad.

Am I sick to love pathophysiology?

Still on track to graduate in December 2009.

Mother Jones, RN
09-05-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm still here too. I've been elected VP of the SNA. I'm excited but I'm already getting emails from people complaining about things like our clinical uniforms. *sigh* I swear, some people's mouths must burn if they don't complain about something. :banghead: But I'm excited about starting a mentoring program, so I'll take the good with the bad.

Am I sick to love pathophysiology?

Still on track to graduate in December 2009.

No, you're not sick. You just have a calling. :rock:

MJ :pepsi:

indya_louise
09-05-2008, 07:59 PM
P/J- congratulations on being almost finished, I'm sure the time will fly by!

My update is that I start school on the 15th, so I guess I'm not officially a student yet lol. I'd really appreciate any advice/words of wisdom you other students could give me for when I start?

Sabra
09-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm still in my prereqs. My Ethics & Psych classes were cancelled Friday because of a fire in the building where they're housed. (The fire did no damage beyond the computer it started in. The sprinkler system, however, did plenty.)

I am considering doing my term paper for Ethics on aggressive resuscitation procedures for micropreemies. Thoughts? I'll have to run it by my prof to make sure (though "any topic dealing with medical ethics" is on the pre-approved topic list), but it's the very first thing I thought of, and ties in with my career interests. (It occurs to me that I may not have phrased my topic well, but it's clear what I mean, yes?)

P/J
11-07-2008, 06:40 AM
If there is one thing that I have learnt in my course it is that often the most interesting topics on the most complicated of topics, usually are the hardest to do, and get the lowest mark. However I did write a very good paper on self harming behaviors and body piercing for psych, and got a very good mark for it.

MyOwnWoman
11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Chin up to all you students. Keep your eye on the prize.