View Full Version : T.E.A.S. Exam

Jenny
10-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could give me tips and/or info about the Test of Essential Academic Skills (T.E.A.S) exam (study aids, test format, what to study, etc.).

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Medic09
10-10-2008, 03:29 PM
First time I've heard of it, but I Googled and found some info. If you Google it, you'll find some info about content and prep.

Good luck!

Jenny
10-13-2008, 04:30 AM
First time I've heard of it, but I Googled and found some info. If you Google it, you'll find some info about content and prep.

Good luck!

Hi Medic09! Thanks for the support and tip!

TheBean
11-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I took the TEAS when I applied to nursing school. It's prety straight forward and easy. It was very much like the SATs, but they question on biology, chemistry, A&P, and of course math and reading comprehension skills.

You can get the prep book on their website to get an idea of what the question format is like.

Really though, it's pretty easy--especially if you've just completed your prereq's.

Yukin
07-20-2011, 05:36 AM
I took the TEAS when I applied to nursing school. It's prety straight forward and easy. It was very much like the SATs, but they question on biology, chemistry, A&P, and of course math and reading comprehension skills.

You can get the prep book on their website to get an idea of what the question format is like.

Really though, it's pretty easy--especially if you've just completed your prereq's.

:banghead: I'm planing to re-start my career as a nurse, but i'm not so good with math. May i ask if all the nursing school will request new student to pass that kind of test? Any exemption??

omar
06-09-2014, 11:16 PM
hi everybody,
I am still wondering if the nursing program would be the best choice for me and how hard the program is...you know one has to take some courses first and pass the TEAS to be accepted by any school...my question is how much hard those courses and thus how much hard is the nursing program ? insights and advices please thank you

streem26
12-20-2016, 11:51 AM
The TEAS V is not an easy test; neither is it an impossible one. It does require some effort and some dedication. But, if I can score a 94, you can too! I spent a month studying for this exam, going over the material for an hour or two a day. But, I am an older student who hadn't had chemistry in 18 years.
Remember to focus on the subjects you are least familiar with and simply go over the subjects you are more familiar with,improve your english and write essays https://essmart.org/classification-essay-topics-examples/ (https://essmart.org/classification-essay-topics-examples/) . And, last, but not least...Best of luck to you all!!!