View Full Version : Need Some Assistance For A Paper On Emotions In The ER

MeLynn
11-04-2008, 06:56 PM
My name is MeLynn Butterworth and I am 29yrs. old. I am currently studying for a Bachelor's degree in Health Care Admin. but my ultimate goal is an ER Nurse. I am trying to research a paper that has to due with the emotions an Er Nurse endures and I am having some problems finding anything. Of course I am farely new to researching on the internet so I do not really know where to go or where to look. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Thank You for your time and help. I need something that I can cite and make reference to.melynnbutterworth@yahoo.com

P/J
11-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Hi MeLynn, welcome to NV.

Where have you tried so far?

You might find more using databases such as PubMed or CINHAL. I think that CINHAL is more nursing based, and personally I find PubMed harder to use, but there are a lot out there, and they search a lot of journals. You should have access to medical databases through the university/college that you are studying through.

MyOwnWoman
11-09-2008, 10:42 AM
You can cite and make reference to real people. Go to a local ER and ask if you can interview some of the nurses. They'd be more than glad to spill their guts to an eager listener.