View Full Version : New here

Snchro246
02-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I'm just finishing up a bachelors in Anthropology and my prereqs this year and I am hopeful to enter a specific nursing program next fall. I have two young children and I want to learn more about the realitites of nursing before I get too ahead of myself with goals and plans.

I was in a direct entry midwifery program for a year and am currently enrolled in a well-known distance program for the academic portion of a direct entry nursing certification, however I hope to work as a nurse for a couple-few years then go to a CNM program.

I know I can learn a lot from the forum format & with the vbulletin format and smilies like these :knuddel: I'll probably become a frequent poster.

P/J
02-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Welcome to NV, we are always pleased to see new people.

The marshmallow:marshmallow::marshmallow::marshmallow: men of welcome dance in your honor.

CNAKing
02-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I'm married to a wonderful man that supports me with my career. I'm currently working as a CNA in a nursing home. I love working as a CNA but I want to go farther in the nursing field. I will be going back to school to be a LPN in the fall. I can't wait till it will be time for me to go back to school. My dream is work with babies when I get done with school and everything.

Thank you for letting me join the forum

dwinns17
01-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Hi I am also new here I was a cna for 6 years. I am trying to get my assn degree. I still have my sciences left and a soc class. before I can apply to the program. I am a mother of for so I can only take two classes pere semester but I will get there soon.