View Full Version : Hello All.

jrobison
03-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Hey guys!

I was using stumble upon app and found this site. I think it's a wonderful thing! kudos to the brilliant mind that thought it up. I am currently a semester 1 nursing student on my way to my ASN. I work in the hospital in town here as a PCA and a HUC. Is anyone here from the Winterpark area in FL? If so I would love to talk to you because that's where I am moving as soon as I Graduate. My husband wants to go to Fullsail. Also if you all have any advice of how to survive school without me dying of sleep deprivation please let me know!

Thanks a ton!

runningnurse
03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
First off-welcome! It's always a great thing to have new people on board. The biggest thing I can suggest for surviving Nursing school is to make sure to take some time out weekly for yourself and do something you enjoy...totally ignoring/"forgetting" (temporarily) about school. If you don't learn to take care of yourself now you will have a harder time doing that when you graduate. Also once you do graduate make sure to have more than one interest on the side, otherwise life becomes all about work and if you have no stress relievers it can get kinda hairy...
Enjoy!