View Full Version : license renewel pending

akamel
03-16-2009, 08:50 AM
does anyone have advice or information on what happens ? I went to renew my license but it came saying pending so i called secretary of state to find out what was going on . My license is pending b/c i was arrested in '07 and charged with battery ! the truth is my 2 oldest daughters jumped on me and i defended my self--or tried. I couldnt defend myself against 2 teens so i left the residence--so i get arrested b/c cop said i looked guilty b/c i left !!! are they going to take my license away forever ??? any advise ??

Mother Jones, RN
03-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Get an attorney to help you with this matter. Seriously. You're talking about your livelihood here and you need to get this cleared up quickly. Please keep us posted about what happens.

Xeus
03-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Pursuant to Business & Professions Code Secton 208, beginning April 1, 2014, a fee of $6 shall be assessed annually ($12 per renewal period) on Nurse Practitioner Furnishing (NPF) and Nurse Midwife Furnishing (NMF) licensees to pay for reasonable costs associated with the operating and maintaining of CURES.

-source: http://www.rn.ca.gov/licensees/lic-renewal.shtml