View Full Version : where are all the jokes ??

Scalpal Sal
03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Errrr where are all you comedians then ??

Dont tell me there's no one else who has a joke to share - I know for certain that ANYONE in the nursing profession has a "Strange" sense of humour !!

So come on guys - lets have your favourite funny joke told on here.

:proud::proud::aetsch::aetsch:

SS x

P/J
03-21-2009, 10:14 AM
We are all just in ore of your jokes Sal

amygarside
01-29-2014, 03:29 AM
Doctor: "Nurse, how is that little boy doing, the one who swallowed ten quarters?"
Nurse: "No change yet."

amygarside
01-29-2014, 12:29 PM
How about this one, Sal.
Harry was in the hospital. He was an old man. From time to time the young nurse came in and said in a patronising tone, "And how are we doing this morning?"

Well, this is a story of revenge. Harry had received breakfast, and pulled the juice off the tray, and put it on his stand. He had been given a urine bottle to fill. The juice was apple juice. You know where the juice went.

The nurse came in, picked up the urine bottle and said, "It seems we are a little cloudy today..." At this, Harry snatched the bottle out of her hand, drinked its contents, saying, "Well, I'll run it through again, maybe I can filter it better this time."
lool

PaulaJo
08-20-2017, 11:41 AM
More of a stand-up comedy anecdote than a joke, but it made me laugh:

"My wife is a nurse anesthetist, and the secret to a happy marriage is not pissing off a woman who knows *how to induce a coma*...

Like, every once in a while she'll blurt out some creepy fact. "You know, 23 ccs of Fentanyl simulates a cardiac arrest that looks completely natural."

OK, I'll go do the dishes Heisenberg."