View Full Version : New health care system?

P/J
04-15-2009, 09:30 PM
In my scrounging around the web I found this information regarding the American Health care system. How do you feel this is going to improve/make worse the current system.

"The Access to Emergency Services Act was recently re-introduced into the House and Senate. This bill never made it out of committee last time around under the Bush Administration, but emboldened law makers have more hope this time given the unsettling economic climate and the fact that President Obama has given health care reform a high priority."

Mother Jones, RN
04-16-2009, 06:54 PM
It's no secret. The American health care system is broken. This bill sounds great, but I'm afraid that recommendations will be ignored because it's going to cost too much money to overhaul the health care system.

Mr Ian
04-17-2009, 09:14 PM
but I'm afraid that recommendations will be ignored because it's going to cost too much money to overhaul the health care system.

Well if you fixed up all your sick people and got the economy booming.....

egg - chicken
chicken - egg

...juss like that. :highfive:

P/J
04-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Like many things it is a brutal circle. People get sick, they can't work, companies don't function as well, people loose jobs/money, can't pay for health care, people get sick.....

stevensy
08-20-2013, 06:23 AM
That's right. For me i think Health care is much more important than of life insurance. We do get sick. We don't know when the time comes. So the companies should have given extra health care benefits for their employees.