View Full Version : What's New?

Mother Jones, RN
05-16-2010, 08:53 PM
I'd like to know what you're thinking about. What's new in your nursing world. What would you change and how would you change it?

LeahMG
09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I am a recent graduate from nursing school with a BSN and I have my first interview next week *fingers crossed for good luck*
And what is new: a renewed sense of my love for learning! Since I graduated, I can now pick and choose what I learn about. I love learning that much more. :nurse: I have read lots of articles about HIV, and I am currently taking an ACLS course.
What does everyone else like to learn about?

Augustas
09-12-2010, 05:50 AM
I've been a nurse for years in the ER and have traveled extensively in California and I have to say that starting to learn new information has brought me out of being 'burnt out'. I know work in a small rural ER and I am enjoying going back and reinforcing the 'basics'

Sandrastevens
10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new here.
I've been a CNA previously but I've stopped working for the past few years since I moved away from the US.
I pretty much just blog about nursing and CNA related topics these days over at CNA Training Help (http://cnatraininghelp.com)
Looking forward to contributing to the forum and making new friends.

ahos77
10-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the forums! :)

medicalpotato
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
anything new? ;)

AntonioWifearmas
07-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I am a recent graduate from nursing school with a BSN and I have my first interview next week *fingers crossed for good luck*
And what is new: a renewed sense of my love for learning! Since I graduated, I can now pick and choose what I learn about. I love learning that much more. :nurse: I have read lots of articles about HIV, and I am currently taking an ACLS course.
What does everyone else like to learn about?

Hi Leah,

I got intrigued when you mentioned that you were taking an ACLS course and I came across a link a while back and this definitely gave me an inspiration and made me love myself more for being a nurse :)

Go check it out and I'm confident that this will interest you!
http://pacificmedicaltraining.net/2015-Find-Your-Calling.html#sthash.6BvbKyuq.dpuf

Enjoy reading and I'd be glad to know your thoughts about it :)

Regards,
Antonio